In accordance with the policy of the International Advisory Board (IAB) of the Biomag conferences, this is a call for proposals to host the Biomag2016 conference.
The Biomag2014 conference will be held in Halifax, NS, Canada as approved at the Biomag2010 in Dubrovnik, Croatia.
The host of the Biomag2016 conference will be approved in Paris at the Biomag2012 Business Meeting which is scheduled on Wednesday, August 29, 2012 at 19:00.
The IAB will receive proposals FROM RESEARCHERS IN THE FIELD OF BIOMAGNETISM, NOT CONGRESS AGENCIES for Biomag2016 till August 1, 2012, consider these proposals at the Biomag2012 IAB meeting in Paris and make recommendations for presentations of all eligible proposals at the Biomag 2012 Business Meeting, where a decision regarding the host of the Biomag2016 will be made.
Proposals should include:
1. Name and contact information of the Biomag2016 Chair and a preliminary list of the Local Organizing Committee (LOC);
2. Motivation for organizing Biomag2016;
3. Experience of the Chair and/or members the LOC in organizing scientific meetings;
4. Venue choices and information on conference center(s);
5. Proposed dates of the Biomag2016 and why these dates are optimal;
6. Funding resources and estimated institutional support;
7. Hotel accommodation options, price ranges, distance to the conference venue;
8. International travel arrangements to the venue and local travel from hotels;
9. Estimated costs to attendees (registration fees and accommodation expenses);
10. Other matters that may be relevant.
Proposals for Biomag2016 should be sent till August 1, 2012, in pdf format to: Selma Supek, Chair IAB (2010-2012) email@example.com
© Biomag 2012 | Contact